As one of the Nigeria’s leading IT security service providers, the success of Ethnos IT Solution Limited hinges, to a very large extent, on the dedication and quality of our employees. We have an array of varied, flexible, challenging and rewarding career choices. We are committed to maintaining a stimulating workplace where all employees develop their talents and skills to help protect our customer’s data assets and align IT with business objectives.
We offer cutting-edge technology, friendly and dynamic work environments, state-of-the-art IT equipment, flexible schedules, and a sense of belonging.
Are you creative, energetic and team player? Are you interested in being a part of our growing team of dedicated and innovative people? Check out our current job openings below or contact us directly.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch if your skills match our search.
Current Job Openings
Experienced Sales Executive
9 August 2019
- To increase the sales revenue of the company by finding clients in need of the Company’s services and sell to them.
- To proactively generate ideas, concepts & programs necessary to achieve financial targets & critical milestones associated with the products.
- Generate leads, convert and close sales.
- Follow up assigned leads/accounts and close the sales.
- Establishing prospective, professional relationships with customers.
- Coordinating the involvement of sales and support activities in order to meet performance objectives and expectations.
- Meetings assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Selling products directly to end-users and resellers in some specific cases.
- Driving of company programs to stimulate sales.
- Submitting monthly marketing plan..
- Submitting weekly sales reports.
Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience
- Must have proven experience in sales of IT/Security products over the years.
Behavioural Traits, Skills and Competence:
- Ability to identify prospects
- Ability to qualify and convert leads
- Ability to manage and engage with customers efficiently and ability to close sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Time Management and ability to deal with details
Experienced Information Security Analyst
9 August, 2019
- To provide functional leadership to the security technical department within Ethnos.
- To provide relevant information security technical support and consultations to both internal and external customers to ensure that they stay protected from attacks which may lead to loss of data, loss of reputation, etc.
- Provide solutions to strategic and operational security issues to customers.
- Implement corporate security standards, policies and practices fostering security awareness for organizations to improve their security maturity.
- Enforce data privacy, data integrity and availability of ICT assets, ensure access compliance to high security ICT infrastructure – i.e. data centers/ data archive centers.
- Carry out Security Audits, Risk Analysis, Application and System Level Vulnerability Testing, Code Reviews, Patch Management.
- Research and identify new cyber-attack risks from industry specific, local and global perspectives.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Carry out PCIDSS and ISO Compliance specific activities for organizations.
- Understand and interact with organizations to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
Educatioinal Qualification and Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and other Physical Science courses.
- Suitable Certifications include – CCNP, CISA, CEH, Security and other related IT Certifications.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in a similar organization.
- Infrastructure and Networking Knowledge Essential.
- Software development background desirable.
- Knowledge of Security as applied to Virtualized Environments and Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/20000/22301 Domains, COBIT Framework and Their Implementation.
Behavioral Traits, Skills and Competence:
- Leadership skills with a high degree of professionalism & maturity.
- Good Analytical, Organizational & Multitasking Skills.
- Good Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Discreet with Integrity.
- Self-Motivated with Focus on Results within Tight Deadlines.